Are you looking for a mechanical or construction-related job opportunity? Then, this one’s for you! We are sharing with you some of the EMCOR careers available at the moment. Who knows, this might be the chance you have been waiting for.
Finding a job in the construction field can be tedious especially since you have a lot of competitors – new graduates or those who have been in the business for a long time. But, with the right mindset, patience, and determination. You’ll surely land in one – maybe one in the EMCOR careers available. Just keep your spirit high and stay positive. Oh! And do not underestimate the power of femininity.
If you are someone from the engineering or construction field, you probably know or have been eyeing to be part of the EMCOR Group.
A Short Brief About the EMCOR Group
EMCOR Group is a Fortune 500 company established in 1987 with headquarter located at Norwalk, Connecticut.
According to their website, EMCOR considers themselves as the “leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and building services.” The company does the job from planning to installation, start-up, and operation up to maintenance of various electrical and mechanical systems.
The EMCOR Group takes pride in representing a rare combination of wide reach with local implementation. The company is present in 170 locations with over 33,000 skilled employees. With a such number of skilled employees and presence in several locations, EMCOR has earned to be called as one the “World’s Most Admired” and “Best Managed” companies.
With the company’s diversity – providing services, serving different industries, and lengths of places where they’re in – no wonder why it has established a “stable platform for sustained results.”
Also, the company’s strong financial stability has helped them gain and retain the best local and regional talents to help assume and complete the most aspiring projects, as well as helped the company in redefining and shaping what’s ahead in the construction and facilities services industry.
Why Join EMCOR?
With so much to brag about, no wonder why a lot of people from the construction, infrastructure, mechanical, and so on wants to land a job in this company. Well, with also so many EMCOR careers opportunity, why not keep that hope high and alive?
Anyway, to help you further understand, and maybe entice you, even more, to grab one of the EMCOR careers available, we gathered a few reasons – some based on their company profile, while some are from their employees’ review — why you should consider working for the EMCOR Group.
- They are a Fortune 500 company. Being one of the Fortune 500 companies mean that you are a stable company. With EMCOR, they have an estimated 2019 revenue of $8.3 to $8.4 billion. When you are part of this kind of company, you are assured to have a job in the next few years.
- The company provides training. It is important for anyone working in a company to continue learning. Thus, training and workshops help a lot to grow your knowledge, especially in such a very competitive industry.
- The company provides great benefits. Most of the reviews we gathered from its employees say that the company has a good set of employee benefits. Let’s admit it, apart from career growth, good employee benefits is one of the things we look for whenever we look for a job. We checked the EMCOR website, and here’s what we gathered. EMCOR employee benefits include “medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability income, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) Savings Plans, and employee assistance and wellness programs.”
- Offers career growth. I guess for any employee, we always make sure that we see potential career growth in the company. As much as possible, we don’t want to keep jumping from one company to another just to get to that peak in our career plans. Good thing is, with EMCOR careers, they have that.
- Good pay. Well, let’s be honest and real. Who doesn’t want a good paying job, right? Especially for jobs that are as tedious as in the construction and infrastructure field. Any employee would love to be connected to a company that pays their people well. Fortunately, EMCOR is one of them.
These are just five of the many reasons we saw why you should start looking through EMCOR careers. With a good company standing and with good employee benefits, you will never go wrong being part of this multi-national company.
Moving on, we are now at your most awaited moment. Probably the very reason why you are here, reading this article. We are sharing with you below a few of EMCOR careers that are available at the moment. We hope that as go through the list, you’ll find a position that suits you.
EMCOR Group is currently looking for the following categories in full-time positions:
Currently, EMCOR offers more than 200 job opportunities under this category. Some of them are:
- Building Engineer – Shift
- Lead Fire Extinguisher Technician
- HVAC Installation Mechanic
- Water Utilities Mechanic
- Senior Project Manager
- Regional Safety Manager
- Facilities Quality Coordinator
- Auto Parts Specialist
- Forklift Operator
- Residential Install Mechanic
- HVAC Service Technician
- Residential Service Technician
- Sheet Metal Mechanic
- Apprentice-Refrigerant Piping
- Service Repair Estimator
At the moment, there are over 100 job opportunities under this category. A few of them are:
- Journeyman Steamfitter
- Fire Alarm/EMCS Technician
- General Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance Multi-Craft
- General Maintenance Worker I
- General Maintenance Worker II
- HVAC Technician
- HVAC Tech
- Commercial Maintenance Technician
- Lead Technician
- Reliability Centered Maintenance Associate
- Electrical Facilities Engineer
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Journeyman Electrician
Under this category, there are more than 94 jobs available including:
- Project Manager/Sales Trainee
- Project Manager
- Site Leader
- Corporate Club Attendant Manager
- O and M Program Review Team Lead
- Facilities Project Manager
- Electrical Project Manager
- Facilities Maintenance Manager
- Director of Plans, Training, and Operations
- Mechanical Project Manager
- Electrical Division Manager
- Regional Operations Manager
- Service Center Supervisor, Trades
For Engineering, they have 60 job openings, which include the following:
- Electrical Project Engineer
- Plumbing Estimator
- Revit/AutoCAD BIM Detailer Electrical Engineer
- Engineer – DC 1st Class or DC 3rd Class
- BIM Coordinator
- VDC Detailer
- Project Coordinator
- BIM Modeler
- Engineer/Maintenance Mechanic
- Design Trainee
Marketing and Sales
For Marketing and Sales, EMCOR has more than 30 open positions. Some of them are:
- Sales Representative – HVAC
- Sales Representative
- Sales Leader – Manager – Building Automation Systems
- Service Sales Account Executive
- Manager, Digital Projects
If you are into administrate jobs, here are a few job opportunities in EMCOR our of 30 positions available:
- Project Assistant (Administrative)
- Production Control Clerk
- Administrative Support – Dayton Office
- DMLSS Specialist
- Production Control Clerk
- BAS Service Dispatcher/Administrator’s Assistant
- Administrative Assistant (Supporting Construction)
- General Clerk III
- Lead Routing Analyst
- Secretary III
Safety Quality Management
For this job category, here are the open positions:
- SQP Coordinator
- Safety Superintendent
- Environment Health, Safety, and Quality Performance Specialist
- Safety Manager
- Quality Control Manager
Below are some of the open positions under this job categories:
- Quality Control Inspector
- Sheet Metal Mechanic
- Quality Inspector
For custodial jobs, here are some from EMCOR careers:
- Working Custodial Supervisor
- Custodian – Healthcare Center
- Utility Worker
Under the warehouse job category, some job openings are:
- Class A CDL Driver – Flatbed
- Driver/Material Handler
- Metal Trades Fabricator
- Delivery Driver
- Warehouse Clerk
Accounting and Finance
For those into accounting and finance, here are some of EMCOR’s job openings fr this category:
- Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Accounting Administrator
- Payroll Clerk
IT specialists, here are a few jobs for you at EMCOR:
- Mechanical CAD-BIM Technician
- Maximo Specialist/Quality Control Inspector
- Help Desk Administrator
- Desktop Support
- IT Analyst
Of course, there are procurement job openings too. Here are some of the positions available:
- Purchasing Manager – Plumbing, Pipe/HVAC
- Plumbing Estimator
- Mechanical/Industrial Estimator
- Preconstruction Manager
Under this job category, here are EMCOR careers for you:
- Landscape Technician
- Residential Fire Sprinkler Fitter Apprentice
There are jobs available for human resources too. These are:
- Human Resource Coordinator
- Human Resource Manager
- HR Coordinator
- Human Resource Business Partner
- Industrial Recruiter
There you go.
Actually, these are just 111 out of more than 700 jobs available at EMCOR. With such a number of jobs, you’ll surely land in one of EMCOR careers. Opportunities in this company is definitely overflowing. All you got to do is go to their website, click on EMCOR Careers and apply.