If you know Steve Harvey, then you probably know his wife, Marjorie Bridges Woods, the famous fashion icon and internet personality. While the two have been together for quite a while now, it is not a secret in the public that both have been in previous relationships. In fact, Marjorie Bridges Woods children’s father is not Steve.
Marjorie Bridges Woods children are no doubt, beautiful children. They are growing to be like their mom – ever gorgeous. However, the question about the identity of their father seems to remain a mystery. That is why we come up with this article – we gathered as much information as we can to get to know Marjorie Bridges Woods children father.
But before moving on to the main topic, let us get to know more about Marjorie Bridges Woods first. Here we go…
Marjorie Bridges Woods Brief Profile
Before we dig deeper into the interesting part of knowing who Marjorie Bridges Woods children’s father is, let’s get to know Marjorie first. Here are some fun and equally interesting facts about this woman.
– She was born on October 10, 1974, in the United States as Marjorie Bridges.
– While the identity of his father is quite unknown, her mother’s name is said to be Doris Bridges.
– She loves fashion. Well, no wonder why she is tagged as a fashion icon and internet personality. She has what it takes, anyway, to be called one.
– Marjorie runs her very own fashion blog named as, “The Lady Love’s Couture”.
– On her blog, Mrs. Harvey talks about not just fashion but about etiquette and food too.
– She got the surname Woods from her previous marriage.
– She was married to the ever famous Steve Harvey in 2007, which earned her more followers.
– She is 17 years younger than her husband, Steve. Age doesn’t matter, right?
– Her marriage with Steve Harvey is not her first but her fourth.
– According to the website Ask Kissy, her previous husbands are Jimmy Townsend, Darnell Woods, and Donell Woods, the supposed cousin of Darnell. It is said that Marjorie divorced her first husband after he was sentenced to life imprisonment. The second husband, who is one of the infamous Woods brothers, was also accused of drug charge.
– She has three children from a previous marriage. Her daughters are namely, Lori, Morgan, and a son named, Jason
– After her marriage with Steve, all her children were adopted and are now using the surname, Harvey as well.
– After her marriage with Steve, she also became the stepmom of Harvey’s 4 children from his previous marriages too.
– Marjorie is already a grandmother to both her children and stepchildren.
– Marjorie and Steve are very proud of their blended family.
Marjorie Bridges Woods Children
Morgan is Marjorie’s eldest child. She is just as gorgeous and beautiful as her mom. She is already married to Kareem Hawthorne, and are blessed with a lovely daughter named, Elle. With home, she already has a child. She has her own food blog named, Give Me Some Mo.
Lori is following the footsteps of her mom, Marjorie. She is a budding fashion icon. In fact, she signed a contract with the top modeling agencies LA Models and Select Model Management in Europe. Lori was born on January 13, 1997, in Memphis Tennessee. Lori takes pride in being the daughter of her mom and a stepdaughter of her dad, Harvey.
Jason founded the luxury women’s footwear company, Yevrah. He is already married to Amanda Harvey, and are blessed with three children namely, Noah, Rose, and Ezra.
Marjorie Bridges Woods Children Father
Like any other celebrities or media personalities, the identities of Marjorie Bridges Woods children father, should we say, remain a very private thing. While there are a lot of speculations about their identities – everything is just speculations until proven true.
According to some sources, Marjorie Bridges Woods children came from two previous marriages. In fact, the surname Woods, which we already mentioned earlier is from one of her previous relationships. We’ll talk more of that in a while.
Regardless of how little the information there is, we tried our best to gather as many as possible about the Marjorie Bridges Woods children father, and here are a few (shocking and interesting) things we gathered about the father/s of Marjorie Bridges Woods’s children father.
- According to the Affair Post, Darnell Woods is the father of Marjorie’s children.
- According to rumors, Marjorie Bridges Woods children father is a notorious drug dealer and was sentenced to imprisonment as well, which actually lead to their divorce. Again, as we said earlier, there are a lot of rumors and speculations about the identity of Marjorie’s children’s father, and this is one of them. The rumors have been circulating online, and as of to date, nobody has ever proven the truth behind this. Marjorie herself kept everything in private.
- While the name of Marjorie Bridges Woods children father is published, no other information is divulged apart from the drug charges.
- There seems to be a distant relationship between the father and his children. Its no wonders if the children have a distant relationship with their dad – probably because of their dad’s background. Also because the children themselves do not talk about their biological dad.
- Steve Harvey now serves as the dad of Marjorie’s children since their marriage in 2007. In fact, he adopted them as his own. All of Marjorie’s children now carry Steve’s surname.
While some of these facts are quite surprising, it is good to know that someone like Steve loved Marjorie’s children like his own. Although we can never judge the biological dad of these children, because who knows? Rumors can be just rumors anyway. Only the children can tell the truth behind the identity and the status of their relationship with their dad.
Nevertheless, regardless of who their father is, they seem to have grown to be good people, and that’s all that matters. To the dad, he better make it up one day to his children or maybe he has already. Who knows? His whereabouts and identity are private anyway, so we can’t really tell, right?